I am developing a new website and I am just curious if I need to have a blog for it (where I will share tutorials or blog posts) What is benefit of having a blog on our website? A website should have a blog or not? Any comments?
For my personal opinion it is better if you are going to share some blogs or tutorials, as we readers or user of the website really wants something new, it is important that we get ideas through your experience and reviews. If we are able to read blogs and see tutorials we are able to understand it more. Blogs and tutorials gives an advantage.
A blog offers you the possibility to market your services to your target audience. Content marketing is an extremely powerful tool. When done the right way, it can bring you tons of traffic and improve the SEO rankings. This very moment people are searching online for your services. You want as many to land on your site. By creating quality, unique content you increase your online authority which is very important. You become more visible and respected, and ultimately convert your readers into customers.
Blog is very important part of a website listing out the some of the important features of a website
1. The goal in creating blogs is to drive traffic to your website as possible. Its help your website to get found
2. Blog stayed for long time ! Once a blog is indexed in search engines it stays there for a long time, meaning your blog can still gain traffic and generate leads weeks, months and even years after.
3. Blog gives your company a voice it also generates a customer base for you.
Blogging on your website is one of the best ways to differentiate yourself from your competitors. By providing your own unique thoughts and insights, you naturally grow your search traffic, customer trust and ultimately, sales. To some extent, blogging also levels the playing field with big brands, giving small businesses the unprecedented opportunity to compete with big businesses with big budgets.
In my personal opinion, a blog would be necessary for your website. Not only it gives your audience or visitors an overview or something that they would stick to, but you, as a developer would also have a lot of advantages. For example:
1. It would give your website more exposure, by your audience who have shared or commented on your website.
2. By placing ads in between your blog, you could earn more money.
3. You could very much turn it into a blog website.
4. Your audience or visitors would have a platform in order to interact with each other.
These are only few of the benefits you could reap for adding a blog to your website. Creating and applying one isn't really that difficult so why not take the extra mile of work and see how much you and your visitors would benefit from it.
I don't think you need a blog. Most blogs on websites always end up being used for posting about maintenance or very rarely gets used. Plus you want to make sure your sites getting the right kind of traffic. Blogs tend to draw spam even if it's well maintained. I think if you had a blog you should use it as a separate place rather than it being on a website.
Most people don't typically click over to the blog portion on a website. A lot of the time sites have social medias feeds and that is more than enough to get the information that they want. I think the biggest benefit would be from specific seo and keywords pertaining to your blog site. I find that in a lot of circumstances I get surprised when I search for a tutorials and its by somebody from a website I frequent. Another big benefit is that you would have better knowledge of where your hits are coming from.
It is better to have a blog, it will help promote your websites. If you will have an interesting blog, it will attract more people to visit your website. It helps also to let people understand the theme and purpose of the website. Once you get the attention of an influential people to your blog, they can influence others to visit your blogs. Most of the time, people ignore the blog but, once somebody referred it to them, they just automatically visit it.
To make a blog on your new website or not depends entirely on your project purposes. If you imagine your new web resource as an organic whole, it will be easier. What role the blog will perform depends not only on how often you will publish content, but also on your desire to blog. Because the blog needs to be updated regularly, you have to answer on every single comment, advise and review. If you will not answer, users will have the impression that you can ignore their interest and they can just stop commenting. Besides you need to check comments for flood, spam or advertising as well. You can set up pre-moderation, but it will still take a lot of time. I firmly believe that it's better to have a well-designed project without any blog than to have unremarkable web resource with a blog. If you ready to manage with it, you're an open-minded person and you always have something useful to say, of course, your blog on the website is an awesome opportunity to make a good tutorial or whatever content. When you blog will be a well-known your website will improve its rating, besides there are more opportunities like offers from different advertisers to test their services and sites, and then publish a review in the blog and you will have loyalty and trust which are the best marketing tools. Who knows maybe you will become a new influencer!
Hi well blogs are not just blogs anymore WordPress can easily power entire websites if you plan to share articles and videos a lot then WordPress is what you need
"Thinking of building a website on your own? Here are three suggestions to consider:
1. Develop your logo BEFORE building your website. By designing your logo first, you can ensure you are using the right color combinations and “feel” for your website to match your logo. This will save you from having to redevelop your website once your logo is designed.
2. Choose your website builder carefully. Although it is natural to want to go with the “easiest” option. Keep in mind that anything involving website development is going to require time invested. With this in mind, try to go with a website builder that allows you to migrate your website away from the company you built your website with (These are often times referred to as open source website builders).
3. When building your website, put the user experience first. In other-words, when building your website, try to visualize and anticipate what information your visitors will be most interested in. Make sure this information is easily accessible and easy to read (across all devices). This means testing your website on mobile devices, as well as desktop devices."
Now this depends completely on the niche of your website. Blogs is a technique used in content marketing to attract new visitors to your site and eventually convert them to potential customers. Blogs are important depending on the product or service you are offering through your website.
- Blog section allows freshness to the website because google algorithm likes the content being added on the website on a regular basis and it adds on to the website value.
- Writing product-specific informative blogs and executing proper internal linking to the other product pages as it also adds SEO value to those product pages.
- Writing blogs on the topics or product related queries that are searched by the audience in good volumes, so by ranking on those keywords, we’ll be able to generate the organic traffic for our website.
- It will help us to establish our brand as an expert in our field. As we’ll build up authority in our niche, that will build trust and familiarity, keeping our brand top-of-mind when our prospects are ready to buy the products.
- There could be many reasons to implement the blog section but above mentioned are some major ones.