When one wants to subscribe for cloud hosting there are some factors that have to be considered are the type of cloud hosting to subscribe, the web host must offer true cloud environment, the support provided by the cloud hosting provider, the cost of subscription by the cloud provider, etc.
Just moving your business to the cloud is not a sign of gentlemen but considering few things before cloud can make you gentlemen and the things you need to consider before moving to the cloud may include:
1. Adaptability: Is it offering you flexibility for accessing mobile devices?
2. Security: Are you satisfied with security pattern of your cloud provider?
3. Integration: Does your service provider offer sustainable access to all important data objects and methods?
4. Migration: In the case of migration to the new service provider, is it be possible to keep all your data and assets?
5. Scalability: Does your cloud services meet the expectation level of scalability?
You should be aware if the license of whatever software you're going to host allows to be hosted on the cloud and if it is compatible with the server OS too. When choosing a host, make sure it has very low downtimes, or a least if it has compensation for being down.
Disaster recovery is a plus too. That would be wise
Before settling for cloud hosting,keep in mind what your goals are for your website(s).Do you intend to run multiple websites?What is the volume of work that will be going on in those websites?How much money are you willing to spend on hosting? If the answer to all those questions is "a lot" then cloud hosting is for you.Now,to identify the best host providers,look into these factors:
1.How is their pricing?Do you pay for what you use or are they charging you for the whole package irregardless of how many services you are using?If they ask for payment for what you use then this is your hosting provider right here.
2.Find out where their data centre is located.Is it safe.Also inquire about the security measures they have in place to protect you data.
3.Investigate and figure out if the company has ever lost client data in the event of a malfunction on their servers.Inquire how they handled it.
4.Ensure that your cloud provider is flexible and can scale up as your business also starts to boom.Traffic to your website may increase exponentially and if your host provider does not have room for growth it may become an issue in the future.
5.Find out if they ever experience down time.If they do,how long are clients out of business and do they compensate the clients for the inconvenience?
If you consider all these factors then you are bound to get a very reliable cloud hosting provider who you can partner with for a long time.
Cloud hosting service will have the on demand resource allocation. There is harder security setup on the cloud hosting service.
Here are the some points which you should consider before getting the cloud hosting for you -
1. Accessibility - Make sure the cloud hosting service has the files accessible anywhere and anytime. You can access the files when you would like to access without matter of place.
2. Backup facility - Cloud hosting service should have the copy of your data on the the server. So in the case of disaster, you will have the copy of data even if the data on the main server get deleted or lost.
3. Low cost solution - Make sure, you will need to pay just the amount for the storage which you are actually using.
4. Secure service - You don't have to worry about the security. Cloud hosting provider will have the best infrastructure on which you don't need to worry about the security , they have their setup for security. So you will need to check the security setup.
5. High degree of uptime - Server should have high degree of uptime.
@Maxwell The first thing to check is whether the company that claims to ofer a Cloud Computing based hosting services operates Cloud (clustered) infrastructure or not. A statement or an offering that says "Cloud" isn't enough. The provider is expected to explain what kind of Cloud computing technology it has in place. The most mature Clouds are build with VMware Cloud computing technologies. Cloudstack, Openstack and OpenNebula and few more are also fine.
When one wants to subscribe for reasoning internet hosting service there are some factors that have to be considered are the type of reasoning internet hosting service to subscribe, the web host must offer true reasoning environment, the support provided by the reasoning host company, the cost of subscription by the reasoning provider, etc.
- You need to learn sysadmin stuff to manage the server.
- Pricing - DO, Linode, and Vultr, are cheapest among all.
- Flexibility - Google & Amazon has more flexibility.
- Adaptability - Amazon has the most significant market share
- Uptime - Google & Amazon, however, Linode and DO are also considered as the best uptime provider in affordable rates.
- Data-centers - Each provider has their own globally located data-centers.
While choosing a cloud provider, my preferred choice would be in this sequence:
Since I'm not familiar with the sysadmin stuff enough. I will search for a managed cloud hosting solution.
Check Out these Points For Better Cloud Hosting Provider:
Level Of Security
These Points Are Important Before You Select Any Cloud Hosting Providers. Speed Is Getting Play A Major Role Is Hosting, If You Have Any Big Site Or E-commerce Site Then You Have A Great Speed For Users. In These Days Security Is Important Point For Yours And Your Users. Check And Read Reviews About Hosting Provider Which You Want To Purchase.customer Support Is Also Important Because If Any Problem Will Face In Future And Have You Any Queries Then How Many Times After They Will Response You.
Cloud hosting is a higher availability and easily expandable hosting solution. If you expect seasonal website load spikes or need to be able to upgrade your resource pool without a hassle - Cloud hosting is your safe choice.