How-to: cPanel to DA migration
If this is difficult for you, you can download the information manually from the directory and database Cpanel and upload to Direct Admin.
Finally, edit the database information in the script.
scripts which will convert your cPanel server into CWP very easy to use .
How does this work?
- First, we export from cPanel all user account details into temporary files so we can later import them into CWP.
- Second, we create backup of cPanel and uninstall it.
- Third, we install CWP, this is the regular CWP installation process.
- Fourth, we import data into CWP from the exported files of the first step.
- CentOS 7 or Cloudlinux latest version (RockyLunix support coming soon)
- MySQL 5.7+ or MariaDB (Recommended MariaDB)