I suggest you not to buy Youtube views. Because most of them are fake and created by using auto like bot. You can hire a freelancer for increasing YouTube view manually. You can also follow these steps for increasing YouTube views.
1. Enter relevant tags. What keywords are people going to be searching for that could lead to your video?
2. Put keywords in your description too, along with all credits for the song (players, engineer, producer, etc.) and video (director, crew, actors, etc.).
3. Use a thumbnail that pops. Don't feel like you have to use one of the defaults.
4. Watch the whole video, and ask your fans to do the same. YouTube pays attention to the watch-time when considering which videos to display as search results.
5. Build early momentum. You want to start off strong with as many views as possible in a short window of time. The more places your video is shared and embedded, the better. YouTube favors videos that launch with a buzz.
6. Ask your social media followers to not just watch the video, but like it, share it, favorite it, comment on YouTube, and subscribe to your YouTube channel.
7. Look at the data. YouTube's analytics will give you a glimpse into what's working and what isn't. Test out different tags, thumbnails, and descriptions.