1. Google cloud is not much familiar ,aws is widely used and much familiar
2. Google cloud freetier available 300 usd first year discount , aws free tier has limited offer like 1 gb , 20 gb disk , free tier iso etc
3. google cloud does not allow 25 port on its instance you have to use third party mail server , aws allow the 25 port .
4. aws features and gui much better than google cloud
5. in many cases as per my experience google cloud is costly for many services.
A conundrum which often emerges in the world of Cloud Computing is ‘Which is better among AWS vs Google Cloud vs Azure?’ and ‘Whether Azure on its path to overthrow AWS?’
A whopping 98% increase in Azure revenues is reported in the recent running heads. Whereas only a 45% revenue increase is observed in the case of AWS in the past year. However, comparing the percentage increase in revenue of Azure and AWS is like comparing apples and oranges.
It is not about which is better and which is not but also what are your actual cloud requirements. Then figure out which cloud vendor fulfil your requirements. That is better for you. Period.
I would say Azure is a big giant covering major market share.