Here is some of my idea. The most important thing is to advertise. That's because you can't attract anyone unless you make them see that you have a website.Secondly, make it simple and easy to use . The theme and the color should fit to what you website is about.
Hi! I think the best way is to start sharing your website link to your friends and from there they then would share it to their network. Make use of social media platforms like facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest and other sites that are visited by most daily. You can also do some paid ads as well.
Make sure you know your audience.
-Target a specific marketing strategy (eg: social media platforms) that will lure them to your website.
-Get an output from people you know like what they think or how do they feel when they click your ad or see your website
-You can also join websites which allow their members to test your site so you can get a preview of where you've succeeded and/or parts of your website that you can improve on
-And on of it all stay relevant so that you can get daily visitors and patronizers
Hi there! I want to share some of my insights regarding on how to attract viewers to visit your website. I hope this would help a lot!
1, Of course, to begin with, website should have high-quality content that your audience is searching for. It must have incredible content with touch of unique creativity, from text to overall appearance/design of your website. Create an infographic or slideshare presentation. Put images and videos rather than pure text. But make sure that it is not overwhelming, and it should be still easy to navigate and use.
When you write a title of your page, make sure you have a brief yet concise information about the content of your page (concise meta description).
2. Make sure to improve your site's ranking (SEO) like on Google. Search online on how to make your site be on top rank like identifying and targeting a keyword phrase.
3. Update content regularly so the website maintain relevancy.
4. Make use the power of social media. Nowadays, social media influences a lot of people. Use it to promote blogs on your website.
5. Get listed in online directories and review sites.
6. Create a link-worthy site. It will help the visitors to connect faster to your other site that interest them. Create also a link to make visitors easily share your content or site to their friends. Remember, it is one way to improves search engine optimization.
7. Create subscriber content. So visitors can subscribe and come back to your site. You may also start email marketing. You may also be active in online groups and forum so you can share and advertise your website.
Nowadays, lot's of people already using social media so it's more easy to attract visitor's to your website. You can post your website in facebook, twitter,instagram and some other social media places. You can also post it in group page so more people can see your website. When you started to post your website you need also to create a creative headlines for you to attract the interest of the visitors.
You can run Display/Social ads to drive more traffic to your site.
You can start creating high-quality content and share it with the appropriate audience on Reddit, and other online art enthusiast communities.
Search Engine Optimization is very important if you want your website to rank on the first page of Google.
Start guest blogging. This can drive traffic to your website.
Build an audience on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Quora, etc.
Start gathering potential customer emails via website exit pop-ups, blog subscriptions, social media, etc. Email marketing is still not dead!
Research your competitors and target their customers.
Create amazing user experience on your site and users will fall in love.
There is a lot you can do, just get creative and think about where your potential customers are and what you can provide them first, so they are willing to do business with you in future.