There simple option to backup your website within the cPanel. Follow below steps -
1. Login to your cPanel account.
2. Search for the "Backup" option.
3. You will be redirected to the backup page where you will find the options to take full cPanel backup of backup of your databases. If you would like to take website backup then click on 'Download Full Website Backup' option.
You can select the location for downloading the backup. You can download the backup from there to your local system.
4. Once location is selected click on Generate Backup button.
5. The backup format will be backup-dateofbackup_timeofbackup_example.tar.gz
Hope this will help you.
Note - Make sure your hosting provider enabled the Backup feature for your cPanel.