Make a PHP info file. Open a text editor such as Notepad or Notepad++. Change the file name to i.php, and add the below code into that file.
// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALL
Upload it to your public_html and open it up in your web-browser.
Search for "curl" you should see something like this:
Obviously, it being enabled or disabled depends on if it is enabled or disabled.
It's easy enough to enable it, but you will need root access.
1. Login to WHM as the 'root' user.
2. In the Find box type easy.
3. Click EasyApache (Apache Update).
4. Leave your existing defaults, and then click Start customising based on the profile.
5. Leave your existing defaults, and then click Next Step.
6. Leave your existing defaults, and then click Next Step.
7. Leave your existing defaults, and then click Next Step.
8. Click Exhaustive Options List.
9. Click the curl options, and then click Save and build.
During this process, cPanel rebuilds Apache and PHP with the options selected. This process can take some time to complete and should not be interrupted as it can lead to problems on your server.
Or simply ask your host to enable it if you do not have root access.
PHP supports libcurl, a library created by Daniel Stenberg, that allows you to connect and communicate to many different types of servers with many different types of protocols. libcurl currently supports the http, https, ftp, gopher, telnet, dict, file, and ldap protocols. libcurl also supports HTTPS certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, FTP uploading (this can also be done with PHP's ftp extension), HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies, and user+password authentication.