There are many ways to make a site that using WordPress become faster. Some of them require programming knowledge or you only follow my simple below to improve your wordpress blog faster. Don't let the speed be the cause to lose readers. :brokenhear:
1. optimize your homepage loads quickly:
Generally a clean and well-designed home page will help your site not only look better but also loads faster.
- Show excerpts rather than complete your articles on the first page.
- Reduce the number of articles on the front page.
- Remove unnecessary widgets from the first page.
- Remove all plugins that you don't use, and better to delete them completely.
2. Download and activate the WP Smush.it plugin
To WP Smush.it will optimize each image that you upload from now on since it was activated. Now with a single button you can compress all the pictures in your site.
3. Download and activate the plugin W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache is the so-called Caching plugin.
They are very good plugins and undertake the memorization of pages of WP as being static. In this way, minimize the load time for your webpage.
If you are an ordinary user with few knowledge prefer WP Super Cache since it is what simple in configuration, the W3 Total Cache is what complicated but maybe more effective.
All depend on you