- May 16, 2014
Here I am providing the steps to change the Administrator or any other user's password from the control panel.
- Login to the server as the administrator or any privileged user.
- Access the control panel and select the 'Change account type option.
- Select the 'Administrator' account or the account name you wish to change the password:
- In the next window select the 'Change the password' option.
- Then we need to provide the old password first and then the new password twice. You can provide a hint as well if needed, but not necessary.
- Once done, press the 'Change password' option and you are done.