1. Dedicated person who can spend hours on your business.
2. Monitor each and every sales queries, understand the queries and try to convert them.
3. Good support team to handle all your client issues and resolve it on a timely manner.
4. Ensure that your clients are happy with your service and get their feedback regularly.
5. Keep a personal touch with your clients.
Initially business will be low but you have to build it with your passion.
1. First thing is, maintain the sever security and setup the firewall on the servers.
2. You should provide the 24x7server support.
3. Your staff should be well trained technically.
4. There should be politeness
5. You should provide the 100% guarantee to the customer that you are true hosting provider, you should add some of the license of the service on your site.
6. Regularly provide some attractive offers to your customers.
7. Always make sure to take feedback of your service from your customers so you can improve the quality of service.
I am happy to know that you are considering venturing into web hosting business.In order to thrive,more than anything else put your client's needs first.This principle will guide you to your success.Make sure your hardware is top notch and also make sure the customers know this too.If customers knows you value quality,they will be very loyal to the business.Try to acquire a data center that is eco-friendly because some customers will really want to know if their activities are polluting the environment.It is also a good idea to provide the best customer support you can.Clients' views and opinions are what amount to your reputation.If they are unsatisfied with your support this may tarnish your business name.