- Why Choosing Us?
Colocation in Switzerland by Swiss Made Host
Liberal economic system, strategic location right in the heart of Europe, long lasting stability, neutrality and political independence, competitive tax regime, highly educated workforce and strict laws and privacy and data protection make Switzerland the perfect country to host your mission critical infrastructure. This distinct combination of factors makes Interxion™ data center in Zurich – the largest of its kind in Switzerland – the perfect European base for your web property.
- data & privacy protection at state, policy and infrastructure levels
- 7-layer physical security and unauthorized access protection
- premium networking & SLA-guaranteed 99.9% uptime
- direct connection to SwissIX Internet Exchange
- high-capacity DDoS protection and mitigation solution
- strategic location right in the heart of Europe
- green data center with zero carbon footprint
- compliance with ITILv3, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, FINMA circular 07/8
- fast, easy and free of charge setup
- 24/7 support and data center access
Swiss Made Host is a privacy-focused web hosting provider from Switzerland that offers dedicated servers, VPS, cloud hosting, colocation and DDoS protection service. We host our servers and network equipment at an ultra-secure carbon-neutral Interxion™ data-center in Switzerland - the country that is renowned for its strict laws and regulations on privacy and data protection.
- Payment Methods
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover card, PayPal, Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Nextcoin, Perfect Money, QIWI and WebMoney
- Available Locations
- Interxion Campus @ Zurich, Switzerland
- Billing and Guarantee
At SwissMade.host, we are proud to be a Zurich-based web hosting company that shares the most distinct features that Switzerland is renowned for. We guarantee that your orders and requests will be processed in accordance with our company's strict privacy, data protection, customer orientation and quality assurance policies.