20%-40% OFF for New customers Low Cost & Powerful VPS on VMWARE, 1Gbs UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH

20%-40% OFF for New customers Low Cost & Powerful VPS on VMWARE, 1Gbs UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH 1

No permission to download
Discount Code
WHTVPS20
Why Choosing Us?

SUPER FAST NVMe Backed RAID10 RDMA ESX Windows and Linux Servers
High Bandwidth to UNLIMITED @1gb/s
20% off for 3 billing cycles (sub for 6months get 10%off +20% discount total 30% Off, sub for 12months get 20%+20% total of 40%OFF per year)


WNIDOWS VPS > https://billing.quadcloud.com.au/index.php?rp=/store/single-vps

- Instant setup
- Full root access
- VMWARE 7 Backed Virtual Machines, RDMA NVMe storage Raid 10
- Console access to all servers (VNC)
- Install your own Operating System or we can install one for you.
- Dedicated and guaranteed resources - No overselling!
- 99.99% network uptime guarantee
- Linux or Windows (and custom OS's)
- 14-day money back guarantee
- Get more discounts up to 20% over 1 year subscription
- Discounts on upfront payments based on the billing period:
3 months – 5%;
6 months – 10%;
12 months – 20%.
- NO term contract (month to month)
- High Speed Blended 1Gb/s dual connections. + 10Gb/s coming end of 2022
- DDOS + IPS & IVS protected network
- Free Daily backups. Hourly available
- Independant Secure Private Datacentre in Sydney

ping tracert to 103.162.134.2

LINUX VPS > https://billing.quadcloud.com.au/index.php?rp=/store/linux-vps-v4
Features
SUPER FAST NVMe Backed RAID10 RDMA ESX Windows and Linux VPS Servers
Payment Methods
Bank Transfer + Blockonomics BTC / BCH + CryptocurrencyCheckout + Stripe + PayPal
Available Locations
Sydney AU
Related Products
Author
quadcloud
Downloads
0
Views
107
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Top