- Discount Code
- Why Choosing Us?
BountySite Features Overview
- Modular backup design allowing global distribution of storage nodes
- Super fast backup, with storage node close to hosting server
- Very low resource utilization on Hosting server
- Maximum concurrency limit per FTP host to allow peak web traffic use maximum resources
- Designed to backup thousands of sites
- Unlimited snapshots
- Automated malware scanning
- Free Bounty Security (Limited offer)
- Storage on industry standard AES 256 bit encryption
- All storage nodes are accessible only via SSL REST API
- Auto revert file changes using Stable operating mode
- Restore web and database individually giving granular control on restores
- Use backup to bring your site up using Disaster Recovery
- Access to Free 1GB Backup Plan
- Centralized Package provisioning system
- Provide own support to customers with logs
- Mysql over PHP on HTTPs based backup/recovery
- Blacklist Monitoring
- Optimize Static Contents to improve PageSpeed
BountySite Site Owner Control Panel Features Overview
- Backup Site using FTP, FTPS and SFTP
- MySQL Database Backup
- Documentation corresponding to every page
- Notification messages
- Backup API Key ACL to manage backups externally using CPanel/Wordpress plugins
- View time in local timezone, instead of default GMT
- Advanced Login Security
- Enable Two Step Authentication - receive token in email for login
- Allow login from specific IP ranges - allow login from specific source IP/networks only
- Allow login from specific country - lookup IP and find country for login request
- Multi currency support
- Multi user account with RBACL - meaning delegate sub tasks to other users
- Disable sub user login
- Authorize service provider/partner to login into your account, for concierge
- Simple backup configuration with verification
- View backup history for web/database
- Traverse through files using File Browser; Time Travel to past
- Restore web/database individually
- Track changes per single file per backup history/commit changes
- Notifications via mail and control panel
For Site Owner
Website backup Plans
Website backup Plans
- Free 1GB Plan - 0$ / pm :
- RAID0 storage
- 1GB and 1 database
- Enterprise Plan - 1$/GB/pm (billed...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource. Log in or register now.
- Payment Methods
- Available Locations
- Singapore, Toronto, San Francisco, Dallas, New York, London, Frankfurt, Bangalore
- Frequently Asked Questions
Your pricing looks ridiculously cheap. Is there a trap?
*Never* store backups on some throw away *cloud* storage
There is too much of tech information for me to make sense of your offerings. Can you summarize in simple terms?
Still! Your pricing is too low? Too good to be true
Why do I care about backup speed?
Huh! Not enough? Ok! BountySite backups your website with latest contents, before doing a restore, as anyone would or should. If your backup takes 30min, your restores will take longer time. BountySite restores are faster, because backups are faster.
Restore is the most essential part of backup, which is commonly overlooked. Your backup can be easy, but is your restores simple?
How do you provide fast backup speed?
Now, what about data reliability / disaster recovery, keeping backup in same zone?
With redundant copy on dedicated servers(only), there is one unique feature. If for xyz reasons, your primary copy is damaged or corrupted, your redundant copy will not overwrite existing redundant copy archive, but will create a new archive, and notify us.
What IP should I allow for mysql remote backup?
We have come up with a solution to backup/restore Mysql over HTTPS, using PHP script. BountySite sends db credentials over HTTPS to the php script(not generic) and downloads database. This is more secure than doing a mysqldump. The php script is specific for individual site, and can be downloaded from the control panel, under corresponding site. If your site is working on HTTP, this will not work. Please move to HTTPS.
Get that free "no strings attached" dedicated demo today!