Web Hosting Forum Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

Payza and Paypal?

  • FORUMS
  • WEB DESIGN
  • WEB HOSTING OFFERS
  • ADVERTISING
  • WEB HOSTING
  • REQUEST A HOST
  • BEST WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 41
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Payza and Paypal?

    who is better between payza and paypal?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    503
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked 448 Times in 237 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/0
    Given: 41/0
    Better at what?

    I use Paypal not because it's better, I just don't have a reason to Payza. So ask yourself what do you need to accomplish your goal, and does paypal or payza offer that? Then simply choose one, Paypal is more familiar and most people will feel safer when using Paypal because it's universal.

    Simply choose one that suits your needs.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    433
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 127 Times in 99 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Paypal is better than Payza and widely used all over the world. Paypal charges are lower than Payza.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan For This Useful Post:
    Nytshade (06-06-2015)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    I use paypal but paypal has shortcomings because it is easy limit

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    If PayPal support your country than PayPal is best. PayPal has the wide range of coverage.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Chilliwack, BC
    Posts
    281
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 145 Times in 100 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 0/0
    Paypal for sure, we utilize Website Payments Pro and it is worth every penny.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kaunas
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0
    I don't like Payza, stay away, unless you want to deal in scam websites, legitimate registered companeis have nothing to deal with those guys.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Paypal Best to BEST! Ever!

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Under the Sun
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    I have been using PayPal since 2008 for all my online transactions, I tried Payza for a few weeks but was not happy with them and also most of my clients were reluctant to use Payza as payment method. PayPal is the best method for all online transactions by far.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrer View Post
    who is better between payza and paypal?
    For me i use Paypal because it's widely supported and whenever i want to sell/buy something always Paypal is supported in the first place, as for payza it's not widely used, though in fact if i were to change paypal, i would go for Skrill it's much fast, cleaner and cheaper for sure. and doesn't have any support issues or verification issues. but yet it's not widely supported as paypal.

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    If you have to choose, then go for PayPal, but if you can have both, then why not?

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Payza is not worth it, high fees, especially withdrawal fee is unreasonable. Plus, nobody really uses them compared to PayPal. Payza would be good only if you have no PayPal in your country.

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Team Pilipinas
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/1
    Given: 0/0
    Paypal is the most popular, it is somehow reliable compared to payza and it already built its credibility to a lot of users.

  15. #14
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    219
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/3
    Given: 2/1
    PayPal is no doubt one of the best payment processor. I had tried payza before but their customer support is really horrible.

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    PayPal is more popular ( more known for customers ), Payza had some issues in the past. I prefer having both method, make sure you have various methods for payment and don't get stuck to only one

  17. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/0
    Given: 14/0
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrer View Post
    who is better between payza and paypal?
    Always PayPal, it's a secure payment processor. One another thing making it popular: there are millions of people using it and it's almost everywhere, I mean most of the online stores accept PayPal.

  18. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    I use paypal but paypal has shortcomings because it is easy limit

  19. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 0/0
    PayPal is no doubt the best option for online payments.

  20. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 10/0
    Quote Originally Posted by noface0711 View Post
    I use paypal but paypal has shortcomings because it is easy limit
    Quote Originally Posted by rfharris View Post
    PayPal is no doubt the best option for online payments.
    Why you chose PP as your #1 choice

    I am looking for another payment methods because Paypal charged more high transfer fee for each transaction.

  21. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by regularjoe View Post
    Why you chose PP as your #1 choice

    I am looking for another payment methods because Paypal charged more high transfer fee for each transaction.
    it charges a lot less than many other options like western union, payoneer etc.

  22. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 33/2
    Given: 1/0
    I always seen on thing - Paypal can do bad thing with [email protected] LIMIT you account, eat your money, 100% worst service on help guaranteed = But still you say Paypal is the best.

    That is because Paypal has 100s of loop points where you can move your money. 1000s of faults on their API which helps you to run illegal business. You can do business over PAYPAL account. EBAY and AMAZON will help. I see people selling cigarettes over EBAY, illegal medicine most of them are steroids - over PAYPAL. and more and more.

    But Payza is more than better. They had faults previously because they are taking over ALERTPAY! but not now.. they are more secure and helpful when you are talking about real business.

    Thanks

  23. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 2/0
    PayZa is nothing in front of paypal. First of all PayZa has 14 days loacking period for funds for more business segment which is totally against of all other merchant providers.

  24. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Paypal is much more useful that Payza because a lot of sites use paypal and it is known in a lot of countries. And it is easy to register to paypal.

  25. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Seeing how Payza operates in many developing countries, you can use Payza in places not served by PayPal. Otherwise, PayPal is still the leading online payment processor in terms of usage and recognition. I have a Payza account but I usually don't use it that much. I just opened the account because some few websites don't use PayPal as a payment processor.

  26. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Paypal is the best, though they have a lot of restrictions on their services, which is also better. I prefer Paypal than any other payment service.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Newer Threads

  1. MoiseLopez
    serviceprovider
    Replies: 11 | Views: 1761
    Last post by serviceprovider, 09-12-2017, 01:49 PM
  2. laurence
    Nytshade
    Replies: 1 | Views: 707
    Last post by Nytshade, 06-06-2015, 03:17 PM
  3. nikica
    ron13315
    Replies: 2 | Views: 858
    Last post by ron13315, 06-06-2015, 06:00 PM
  4. BillEssley
    Emilio
    Replies: 6 | Views: 5455
    Last post by Emilio, 06-17-2015, 08:22 AM
  5. BillEssley
    talukdar
    Replies: 2 | Views: 707
    Last post by talukdar, 06-07-2015, 11:21 AM

Older Threads

  1. ferrer
    ferrer
    Replies: 2 | Views: 987
    Last post by ferrer, 06-07-2015, 02:38 PM
  2. ferrer
    Hy Guys
    By ferrer in forum New Member Introductions
    talukdar
    Replies: 6 | Views: 1142
    Last post by talukdar, 06-07-2015, 11:16 AM
  3. arindamb
    sajid israq
    Replies: 5 | Views: 932
    Last post by sajid israq, 11-07-2015, 11:16 AM
  4. londonmoon
    gene438
    Replies: 4 | Views: 1057
    Last post by gene438, 07-14-2015, 03:08 PM
  5. laurence
    Eastvantage
    Replies: 9 | Views: 1531
    Last post by Eastvantage, 06-16-2015, 03:50 AM

Latest Threads

  1. Dictator20
    Dictator20
    Replies: 0 | Views: 2
    Last post by Dictator20, Yesterday, 04:59 PM
  2. HostColor
    HostColor
    Replies: 0 | Views: 18
    Last post by HostColor, Yesterday, 10:48 AM
  3. Lene
    Localnode
    Replies: 1 | Views: 19
    Last post by Localnode, Today, 12:56 AM
  4. pau18
    pau18
    Replies: 0 | Views: 17
    Last post by pau18, Yesterday, 12:12 AM

Similar Threads

  1. ferrer
    ferrer
    Replies: 2 | Views: 987
    Last post by ferrer, 06-07-2015, 02:38 PM
  2. Elphas Mdluli
    Jyothi Aniruddha
    Replies: 5 | Views: 1655
    Last post by Jyothi Aniruddha, 04-20-2015, 08:26 AM
  3. Michele D.
    numanshah2212
    Replies: 6 | Views: 2651
    Last post by numanshah2212, 12-26-2014, 03:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Web Hosting Forum

ForumWeb.Hosting is a web hosting forum where you’ll find in-depth discussions and resources to help you find the best hosting providers for your websites or how to manage your hosting whether you are new or experienced. You’ll find it all here. With topics ranging from web hosting, internet marketing, search engine optimization, social networking, make money online, affiliate marketing as well as hands-on technical support for web design, programming and more. We are a growing community of like-minded people that is keen to help and support each other with ambitions and online endeavors. Learn and grow, make friends and contacts for life.

Community

The world's smartest hosting providers come here to discuss & share what's trending in the web hosting world!
Copyright ©2017, ForumWeb.Hosting. All rights reserved. Web Hosting Forum for webmasters, web hosting providers, designers and web developers.

Welcome to Forum Web Hosting

The World's Number 1 Web Hosting Community, Reviews & Services

Log in!

Continue with Facebook
Continue With Email. By signing up you indicate that you have read and agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Sign in Manually

Need an account? Sign up now!