12-06-2015, 07:31 AM #1
Looking for best web hosting India
I am looking for a good and reliable web hosting provider India. Which have great customer support and can handle at least 25 to 30 K monthly visits on their shared server. My budget is Rs 400 per Month. International Hosting company which have localized payment option for Indian Users are highly welcome.
12-06-2015, 09:07 AM #2
Hi vishwa, One hosting provider that is India based that you might want to check out is bigrock.com. I have bought several domains through them and they have always been good to me with any support I needed.
I haven't used their hosting services but they have some good reviews and seem to be one of the better ones there. They have decent prices on their hosting as well. You might want to take a look at them.
12-06-2015, 12:55 PM #3
Why does it have to be an Indian company? No offense though but i think you can go international. There are great companies who will fit in your budget.
01-04-2017, 04:24 AM #4
Let me know your Requirement's I can offer hosting Lessthan your budget !
01-04-2017, 04:32 AM #5
Found some good ones here https://forumweb.hosting/130-web-hosting-offers you may want to have a look.
01-04-2017, 04:56 AM #6
We are a hosting company registered and located in India and we have payment option for our local/Indian clients 100+ bank we support for netbanking payment and we also accept every Debit Card / Credit Card from our Indian clients.
But first of all can you please tell me which kind of server you are looking for and what's your requirements?
Are you looking for Shared Web Hosting or just a VPS?
We do not provide VPS but if you want shared hosting or Dedicated server then you can try us if you want.
You can also join us on live chat or skype.. Skype ID : ViridWeb
01-04-2017, 04:59 AM #7
01-04-2017, 05:02 AM #8
01-19-2017, 07:59 PM #9
I know I'm late to the party
but Outpower Hosting has been around for about 10 Years now providing shared hosting exclusively for India. Do have a look if you still haven't found one yet.
01-20-2017, 06:21 AM #10
01-20-2017, 11:09 AM #11
02-02-2017, 04:05 AM #12
We are a Indian Company, providing EU based Hosting.
I can fulfil your requirements , if needed
02-02-2017, 09:45 AM #13
02-10-2017, 10:13 AM #14
02-23-2017, 07:17 PM #15
We are not based in India, however our servers are fast and reliable. We are currently UK based and our servers are fast and reliable. If you would like to provide me with what you require I'm sure I can make you an offer worth looking at.
02-23-2017, 07:55 PM #16
03-17-2017, 12:09 PM #17
You might want to increase your budget if you are looking for VPS in India.
The rule of the hosting industry is simple, lower the price, shittier the service you will get. It is better to pay a reasonable amount rather than few pennies and cry everytime when your website goes down.
Just raise your budget and you can find good Indian webhosting companies providing services for Indians & in India datacenters.
03-17-2017, 02:12 PM #18
People ask for Indian hosting because they mostly want a low latency server. You just cannot substitute a good provider from another country for low latency, it just doesn't happen. Closer the server, better experience for the user and their customers.
Having said that, not all Indian providers have local servers. About 90% of the Indian providers are either just resellers or have servers in the US. Thankfully we are part of that remaining 10% that actually has servers in India and I can tell you for a fact that latency is 10 times lesser compared with similar servers we have had in the US and that's no joke. So, be careful in who you choose and make sure that they actually have India based servers.
Replies: 5 | Views: 577Last post by gerald88, 12-07-2015, 02:12 PM
Replies: 21 | Views: 1831Last post by Lonric, 12-07-2015, 11:07 PM
Replies: 4 | Views: 1173Last post by ulterios, 12-07-2015, 06:19 AM
By Lonric in forum ServicesReplies: 2 | Views: 716Last post by Lonric, 12-15-2015, 06:34 PM
Replies: 6 | Views: 1002Last post by Harry P, 12-11-2015, 02:06 AM
Replies: 18 | Views: 2282Last post by Gecko, 02-25-2017, 01:18 AM
Replies: 14 | Views: 829Last post by miken, 12-20-2015, 05:37 AM
Replies: 26 | Views: 3716Last post by Ron Killian, 01-04-2016, 06:20 PM
Replies: 15 | Views: 1790Last post by savidge4, 02-18-2016, 07:35 AM
Replies: 6 | Views: 1126Last post by ulterios, 12-19-2015, 03:36 AM
Replies: 0 | Views: 6Last post by Dictator20, Yesterday, 04:59 PM
By HostColor in forum Shared Hosting OffersReplies: 0 | Views: 19Last post by HostColor, Yesterday, 10:48 AM
Replies: 1 | Views: 21Last post by Localnode, Today, 12:56 AM
Replies: 0 | Views: 18Last post by pau18, Yesterday, 12:12 AM
Replies: 7 | Views: 1833Last post by designstoredxb, 03-16-2016, 06:49 AM
Replies: 8 | Views: 1279Last post by samimnoorzaitgc, 02-06-2016, 01:00 PM
Replies: 13 | Views: 1151Last post by vishwa, 12-21-2015, 08:22 AM